Sun, sand, water. These are the things that come to mind when you think of the beautiful islands of Hawaii. But there's a lot more to this luscious paradise than beaches – in addition to a relaxing atmosphere, you can also open your mind to nature and the earthly wonders this great vacation destination has to offer. Visiting Hawaii is one of those things that should just automatically be on everyone's bucket list. There is nothing more ideal than the feeling of crisp wind in your hair, sunshine on your nose, and the call of nearby wildlife to make you feel disconnected from your worldly problems. Take a hint from us, and take a break from your life to escape. Be sure to visit these hot spots while you do:
1.Polynesian Culture Center: From interactive attractions and exhibits to award-winning shows, the Culture Center is a fantastic way to get an authentic look at the Polynesian ancestry behind Hawaiian culture. Combining the convenience of conventional technology with the components of art forms traditional to the island, the Polynesian Culture Center is a great way to see what Hawaii is about without having to see every island. For more info, visit the center's website here.
2. Haleakala: This massive volcano located on the Hawaiian island of Maui is definitely a sight to see. The mythology behind this work of natural art is too long to write out here, but it is a story that will make you want to see the truth in it for yourself. Visit this well known destination just before sunset to watch the sun come up, and witness the magic happen for yourself.
3. Ali'i Drive: If you're one who can't visit a place without spending a little money on something to take back with you, then you have to visit Ali'i Drive in Kailua-Kona. Lined with shops full of Hawaiian charm, you're sure to find a treasure or two in any of the one-of-a-kind shops. For more information, click here.
Hawaii has been a popular vacation destination with us "mainlanders" for years. See what all the hype is about yourself and let us know about all the fun you had!
Orlando! Home of the Magic Kingdom, Mickey Mouse, night life and great food. The ideal vacation spot in Florida for locals and visitors alike, the city is full of surprises and the Orlando Magic. People flock to the city for a multitude of reasons – visiting universities, mini vacations, long term vacations, sporting events – but one thing is for sure, if you haven't been, you need to. And for those of you who already have? You know it's about time for you to head back. Here are a couple of things to do while in the O.
1. Epcot: Previously known as the Epcot Center, Epcot has evolved into the theme park to see while in Orlando. Recognized from miles away by its signature ginormous glowing ball, the park is themed around the idea that you can visit various countries while remaining in the same city. Epcot has such attractions as Spaceship Earth, Mission Space, and the American Adventure. There isn't enough space here to disclose all of the wonders to be found at Epcot, so visit their website here for a comprehensive list of attractions, as well as information on ticket sales.
2. La Nouba; Cirque de Soleil: The world renowned Cirque de Soleil is available to watch live in Orlando too! La Nouba, the troupe's O-town location, is nothing short of stunning. Surely living up to the Cirque de Soleil name, there aren't words to describe the life changing nature of this show – it's just something you have to experience for yourself. Click here for more info.
3. Downtown Disney: Beautiful in the daytime, the downtown area of Disney simply lights up at night. Adjacent to Pleasure Island – the nightclub district of Orlando – Downtown Disney hosts the famous Ghirardelli chocolates, Lego Land, and more. Come out and play!
Orlando is definitely a hot vacation spot. Call your travel agent and reserve your getaway asap!
Become a fan on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Everyone loves a good amusement park; the thrill of the rides, the wet and slippery fun, the yummy hot dogs, and funnel cakes. All while soaking up the warm sunshine. Often a go to for family vacations – and with good reason – theme parks have long been a staple for American fun. It can be easy to go for the obvious and hit up the Disney Lands and Six Flags...but little did you know that Ohio is home to the number one rated theme park in the U.S. – Cedar Point. Nestled among luscious green grounds, gorgeous water view, and adjacent to their partner indoor water park, Cedar Point isn't so highly rated for no reason. Read on to see why it's a must for thrill seekers and adventure hounds worldwide.
1. Rides for Everyone: Kiddie rides...family rides...mile high roller coasters....and fun in the sun water rides. Cedar point offers a grand total of 75 rides – 17 of them being roller coasters, and 10 being award winning shows – serving fun for people of all ages and desires.
2. Soak City: This gigantic indoor water park can be visited by purchasing a combo ticket from the park. Inexpensive and well worth it, Soak City is the dessert of your visit, and the best way to cool down. 18 acres of fun await you, including not only tube rides but a huge wave pool as well. Definitely a winner when it comes to water parks.
3. Pink's Hot Dogs: If you don't know the relevance of having one of these stands on the premises, hurry and become acquainted! The famous California based hot dog restaurant has made its way to Ohio. And with Cedar Point-tailored hot dog recipes, you're sure to get the best experience possible from the water park.
Cedar Point is the most highly voted theme park in the U.S. Don't take statistics – and our word- for it though. To visit their web page and purchase your tickets online, click here.
Become a fan on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @spiritincentive
One of the more ideal travel destinations for the fall and winter months, the Wisconsin Dells are a lovely place to book a vacation with the whole family and head out for a week. The beautiful aura of nature combined with the attractions and things to do outdoors allow you to soak in the gorgeous seasonal weather while enjoying all the things you would hope to while taking some time off from the norm. Here are a few of our fan favorites for you to check out for yourself!
1. Pirate's Cove Family Fun Center: From oversized live games to peddle carts and water play area, this Family Fun Center is just that – fun for the whole family. No matter what your age, Pirate's Cove is a great way to stay outside and enjoy the weather while maximizing your opportunity for fun with loved ones. For ticketing information and printable coupons, click the Cove's webpage here.
2. Dell's Boat Tours Sunset Dinner Cruise: Whether you're looking to spend a romantic evening with the sunset or desire to take the kids out on the water for something different, mix it up with the Sunset Dinner Cruise. Including all of the amenities and luxuries of a cruise ship while incorporating a delicious dinner theme, Dell's Boat Tours is the place to hit for food, fun, laughs and some awesome scenery. For more info, click their website here.
3. Annual Festivals: If you're not limited to when you can travel, try planning your trip according to one of the many shows and festivals held in the Dells. They include A Vintage Christmas Show and Roy Clark Christmas Show, just to name a few. Take pics and send them to us so we can share them with others as well!
Become a fan on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter